Hand Protection That Fits Like a Glove.

According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), hand injuries accounted for over one million emergency room visits by workers in 2007. A recent study conducted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) indicated that 70 percent of workers who experienced hand injuries were not wearing gloves, and the remaining 30 percent experienced injuries because the gloves were inadequate, damaged, or wrong for the type of hazard present.

ZEE has developed a comprehensive assortment of hand protection products designed to meet the tasks and hazards present at your workplace. You’ll continue to get the high-touch service you’ve come to expect from your ZEE Representative, plus competitively-priced gloves that have been carefully selected for their quality and performance.

Whether replenishing an existing product, finding a comparable alternative to an all-time favorite, or understanding the benefits of a new best seller, ZEE can help find the glove for your needs. After more than 50 years of experience, ZEE knows what you need to create a safer, healthier workplace that mitigates risk and helps maintain compliance.

 
 
Displaying 1 - 12 of 212 results